Kool Streetfighter Headlight

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I go streetfighter, I've found my headlight...If the highbeam burns out, I have spares because I use the same ones for my outdoor low voltage lighting..:BLAA:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20b1b38c81

DopeHeadlight.jpg

Headlight1.gif

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You're kidding? Hahaha! Those 12 volt halogen puck type lights will last maybe an hour and I wonder how fast those plastics will melt? :eek:

You could attach it to your helmet! That would look kinda cool!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMFAO!!! will mount to your forks with RUBBER straps!!!! :noworries: :rof: :rof:
Aftermarket Headlight kit fits motocross motorcycles, sportbikes, enduros and dual sports.

Easy to install. Mounting hardware is included.

Will mount on your motorcycle's forks with 4 rubber straps.

With its bright white L.E.D.s ensure exceptional visibility at night.

Produced by 2 groups of 10 L.E.D.s, and with 2/20 watt spotlight/high beams placed in the center for optimal visibility.

L.E.D.s can be used as turn signals, just for show or however you want to wire them.

Material: High quality ABS plastic.

Transparent lens cover to protect lights.

Includes white number plate sticker.

Not DOT approved

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lots of interesting and cool looking lights out there. Unfortunately, many of them are useless. This one makes the "useless" list.

I think the ultimate streetfighter headlight would be a plug-n-play projector in a nice housing. I've searched high and low and have not found such a light.

I actually considered putting together blueprints and getting in touch with one of Taiwanese companies to manufacture it for me, but I rarely follow through on stuff like that. Someone should though!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mmmmm, I think I'll pass - very weird looking.

Sad thing is, I bet there are poor bikes out there being ridden around with this on :eek:

Dr.Landau

Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda cool IMHO, if they could make it spin once and a while...a'la ZZTop, Id run those on all things 2 wheeled!

P.S.

Just start ripping the fairing off, you'll figure it out when you need too.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Problem with most after-market headlights, thet lackn a decent reflective surface around the headlight! My ripper mask is a quality unit with 50w/55w headlights, but they aint much chop on country roads with no street lights...no reflector!

:eek:

fazerset2kill

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so this was on my bike when i bought it. Its a joke you can pass inspection and thats it.

The turn signals are visible but the headlight is a joke.
You can maybe see 10 feet at night with the highbeam on

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Lots of interesting and cool looking lights out there. Unfortunately, many of them are useless. This one makes the "useless" list.

I think the ultimate streetfighter headlight would be a plug-n-play projector in a nice housing. I've searched high and low and have not found such a light.

I actually considered putting together blueprints and getting in touch with one of Taiwanese companies to manufacture it for me, but I rarely follow through on stuff like that. Someone should though!

You need to get in touch with a guy over on the Fz8 forum, Ryan Sterling. His headlight is frigging amazing looking. He put a HID projector into a single round housing with LED surrounding it. Looks entirely unique and probably is fairly functional since I think he is an engineer or some other techy type career.

RyanSterling's Mods - Yamaha FZ8 Forums - International FZ8 Motorcycle Community Forum