Koala for sale in Missouri, US

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
he said it hid things in his dog's A$$! WTF? :confused:

do all Aussies do this? :Flip: :D

Ummmmmm......NO! This is why we DONT keep Koala's as pets! I am still getting over the fact that someone is stupid enough to want a Koala as a pet!

And pay $3500 for the "priviledge"....that's a whole lot of Ohlins suspension you could get for the same money, and it dont go anywhere near your dogs butt!

:rockon:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Ummmmmm......NO! This is why we DONT keep Koala's as pets! I am still getting over the fact that someone is stupid enough to want a Koala as a pet!

And pay $3500 for the "priviledge"....that's a whole lot of Ohlins suspension you could get for the same money, and it dont go anywhere near your dogs butt!

:rockon:

So you do like to collect shiny things......just store them somewhere else? :D

I am sure there has to be one or two wacky Aussies that have Koalas as pets just like the fruitcake american who bought one! :rolleyes:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So you do like to collect shiny things......just store them somewhere else? :D

I am sure there has to be one or two wacky Aussies that have Koalas as pets just like the fruitcake american who bought one! :rolleyes:

Storing shiny things in a dog's butt is not as crazy as it sounds....lol...it would keep them shiny 'cause dogs are always licking it:thumbup::D