kneedraggers.com

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a Puig racing screen from them last night. Shipped this morning, even though they said it might not ship for three business days.

One thing I like is that they keep the site up to date on what models the products fit. I have an '09 and many websites haven't gotten them up yet, so I have to call a lot and check. Not needed with kneedraggers.

Scorp

mercm3

newbie still dammit
Reaction score
Visit site
ordered some closeout stuff from them saturday night. Shipped 2 am this morning and scheduled to arrive on wednesday.

W

wrightme43

Not only have I ordered from them I have dealt with a problem as well. They went way way way over and beyond the call of duty to handle the error and it was just simple human mistake. I was not upset at all anyway.

Outstanding service if you have a problem.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
The only problem I have with them is that even though they say they have an item in stock, they still drop ship it from the company/supplier.

This resulted in my order taking almost a month and them taking forever to answer my emails after telling me the item I ordered was unavailable, even though their email support specifically said they had "plenty in stock".

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just remember every company everywhere will have people who have bad experiences with them. kneedraggers have been pretty good imo never dropping the ball with me and always with good prices and polite service.

dbz_fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive ordered from them in the past, and will order from them in the future. Any problem that you might have they will take care of very, very fast and make sure you get what you wanted. Great customer service.

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered my helmet from them (can't find any Shark dealers in my area...) and was very satisfied with both the price and the shipping speed. It only took a couple of days and arrived early. I'll definitely be shopping there in the future.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
The only problem I have with them is that even though they say they have an item in stock, they still drop ship it from the company/supplier.

This resulted in my order taking almost a month and them taking forever to answer my emails after telling me the item I ordered was unavailable, even though their email support specifically said they had "plenty in stock".