Killer deal on Scorpion exhaust

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you of a great deal on Scorpion stainless steel oval exhaust for your 04-06 FZ6. There was two in stock but I just bought one so now there is one left(although they say they are getting more, but who knows).

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BN231K/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=automotive#productDetails]Amazon.com: Scorpion EYA70SEO Stainless Steel Oval Exhaust for Yamaha: Automotive[/ame]

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you of a great deal on Scorpion stainless steel oval exhaust for your 04-06 FZ6. There was two in stock but I just bought one so now there is one left(although they say they are getting more, but who knows).

Amazon.com: Scorpion EYA70SEO Stainless Steel Oval Exhaust for Yamaha: Automotive

Never mind. The price must go up once they sell one. I just bought it for $193 with free shipping! Now I see the price has gone up again. It may go down again as I have been watching this for some time and the price would drop every few days.

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
My set was over $500 years ago.

PLEASE post if you get the entire set up (y pipe, two mufflers, etc). That's like getting a set of PRIII's for $80 installed!!

I did get the entire setup and installed today. Man it sounds nice! Definitely the best deal I have gotten! I see the price has not started to drop yet but I will keep an eye on it and post if it does. Hopefully when they get more stock.

chroline

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Never mind. The price must go up once they sell one. I just bought it for $193 with free shipping! Now I see the price has gone up again. It may go down again as I have been watching this for some time and the price would drop every few days.

I call BS on this one. No way the price went from $193 to $600. :Flip: show us the receipt and we might believe you

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
I call BS on this one. No way the price went from $193 to $600. :Flip: show us the receipt and we might believe you

Don't know what reason I would have to lie. I tried posting a link to my invoice but it wouldn't work because it was a secure website. Heading to the Lions/Vikings football game this weekend, when I get back I will take a picture of my printed invoice and post it so that will have to do for the doubting Thomas.:shakehead:

Last edited:

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to the game too! Going to be tailgating in the lot north of Comerica around 8, if they let us in that early

Nice! Were headin down today and stayin at the Renaissance Center. It's somethin' I do every year. Should be a good time. Where you sittin? We're around the 30 yard line, row 37.

Last edited:

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Club level, not sure the section. If you're going to be around before the game and want to grab a dog/beer, feel free to pm me and I'll give you my number.

Flat_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
That's crazy! It wasn't even priced that low long enough for camelcamelcamel to catch it! I would have bought more than one and sold them.

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
That's crazy! It wasn't even priced that low long enough for camelcamelcamel to catch it! I would have bought more than one and sold them.

Well it was the weirdest thing I ever saw. They only had two in stock and I noticed the price would drop every few days. I had a feeling the price might go up again as they also had two titanium finished Scorps for only $310. I saw one of them sold and then the price was back up to $674.00. I still keep my eye on them hoping it will drop again so I can post it but we'll see.

Last edited:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a steal. I bought mine stainless scorpions in 2007 and they were $400 shipped and that was a deal!

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
We care! Thanks for proving you're not a liar. Apologies.
Now post up pictures of exhausts to prove you didn't alter the receipts.

Seriously?

Tell me you are joking and that my week at work has just caused me to miss the sarcasm.

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously, I think this is getting a bit ridiculous. Good job getting the great deal and now everyone knows never to share another great deal with the forum lest they be called a liar if the price changes. Can this thread be closed now before it gets out of hand?