Killer Deal - Matris M3 Steering Damper

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
I stumbled across a killer deal on a Matris M3 Steering Damper to fit our bikes. I ordered mine today

I emailed Jenifer Green at oncycles and she has confirmed that there are only two blue units left in stock.

They are on special for $213.59 each,

Jenifer Green, Customer Service
oncycles.com Motorcycle Riders Mall
800 Morrison Rd.
Columbus, OH 43230 USA
Ph: 614-577-8080 ext. 111

Oncycles.com - Motorcycle Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Gear & Motorcycle Apparel

FZ6-ZN

View attachment 16778

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I just ordered the last one! I was on the web site and ordered it and when I went back to look at the FZ6 damper again it was off the site. Can't find it.
Good deal! I needed one.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they are all out and will no longer be the us distributor... wonder if whoever will be the new us distrib - if they will have a sale to kick off becomeing the new carrier...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
no its not for wheelies.. it sure would help keep the wheel strait when comming down,..

dampers are to help keep the wheels strait durring speed.. in turns it will help the bike make smoother turns... not just fo rhte track, they can be used for everyday ridding... anyone else want to chime in here... :)

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was.. im possitive they will not be recieving more due to they are no longer a distributor... here is for hopein...