Kids....proud fizzers, time to show off your little tackers!

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great Thread Jamie! All beautiful kids! Here is my only daughter Anna Rose, 2 1/2. My wife and I adopted her from Guatemala and brought her home on Nov 22 (Thanksgiving 2007) The first and last pics are from May 2009, the middle is from May 2008. they grow too fast!! :(

Last edited:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
My little Kaylee (18 months now)

She actually likes to sit on the bike and trys to grab the handlebars! She is a true joy in my life! (along with my wife of course!)

The 'magazine cover' one is something I do in my spare time and my little hobby business. Shameless Plug time - If anyone wants a cover of thier kids (or anything else!), drop me a PM or email. $10 Discount for all forum members! Detials on my site here: www.covermyphoto.com

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
awesome stuff people....what fantastic little and some not so little people we have to make our lives rich....

:D:D:D

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Great pics, this is an awsome thread. Here is my boy, just turned 2 last Monday. The second pic is the day of his party, he is actually getting tired.

lewis6681

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my son Theron. He's 3 1/2 years old, and loves to ride anything that has a motor in it. He loves to ride around the yard on the fazer, but enjoys grandpa's tractor the most :rockon:

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my "baby". He's the youngest of the three sons and the only one ever interested in riding. He started riding with me when he was four and has been my riding buddy ever since.

DrewandSparky.jpg

His first gas powered toy. He was 13 in this picture. We later took the motor apart and put the big bore jug, carb and exhaust on the moped. Not much on acceleration but it will bury the speedo. I got clocked at 60 mph on it by the local law. The didn't ticket me saying that no one would believe them when it went to court.

ZRXHalRally016.jpg

Last year on the Cherohala Skyway.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still too young for kids (in my eyes anyways). Though looking forward to them! Love seeing pictures of families, kids are adorable, especially when they pose for the camera. A few of you have children older than me too.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my "baby". He's the youngest of the three sons and the only one ever interested in riding. He started riding with me when he was four and has been my riding buddy ever since.

DrewandSparky.jpg

His first gas powered toy. He was 13 in this picture. We later took the motor apart and put the big bore jug, carb and exhaust on the moped. Not much on acceleration but it will bury the speedo. I got clocked at 60 mph on it by the local law. The didn't ticket me saying that no one would believe them when it went to court.

ZRXHalRally016.jpg

Last year on the Cherohala Skyway.

That's a nice bike your boy has got there...never seen one before, but i like it!

:thumbup:

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Merrick 3 and Ella 1o months, little bugger hops in her bed and wakes her up whenever we get a sleep in

Last edited:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, we all have gorgeous kids...how does that work? There is normally one ugly kid in a crowd. Don't judge me! You were thinking it too!!