Kawa 250R sidemirror on FZ6

bluefazer

Reaction score
Visit site
i could get more view than the OEM ones as tis mirror is a bit broader. And its much shorter than the OEM ones.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that the FZ6 mirrors are one of the most underrated aspects of the bike.
The stock OEM mirrors are brilliant at speed, offering a good vibration free view of what's going on behind you.
How are the vibes with the Kawasaki mirrors?

Nelly:thumbup:

bluefazer

Reaction score
Visit site
I think that the FZ6 mirrors are one of the most underrated aspects of the bike.
The stock OEM mirrors are brilliant at speed, offering a good vibration free view of what's going on behind you.

The Kawasaki's mirror is as good as our OEM's. In fact, it covers wider back view
from our OEM's. The shape is more angled as it matches our front cowling. Tested on town riding n yet 2 test it on highway for higher speed. Seems 2 b fine 2 me.

fyrebug

Reaction score
Visit site
looks great and I was wondering if they bolt on the same or how well the viewing angle was. there's a ninja 250 that parks next to me and I was jealous of the mirror shape.

Are these OEM ninja 250 mirrors or EMG, ebay etc? there's some cheaper replacement ones on ebay but I'm worried the glass might not be very good or vibration might not be as good as stock.
I have some crappy aftermarket ones on my old bike (those fleabay ones with the integrated turn signals) and the glass sucks. visibility was far less.

I'm surprised to hear these show more than stock seeing as they don't stick out as far.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site

The stockers are VERY strong and good at absorbing vibes. When I was looking at buying a Fazer the salesman actually held the bike up using the mirrors while I was on it! With the ones I've had the silvering started to peel off really easily though. :( On my second set in a few years and the silver has come off all round the edges a few months later. :(

bluefazer

Reaction score
Visit site
looks great and I was wondering if they bolt on the same or how well the viewing angle was. there's a ninja 250 that parks next to me and I was jealous of the mirror shape.

Are these OEM ninja 250 mirrors or EMG, ebay etc? there's some cheaper replacement ones on ebay but I'm worried the glass might not be very good or vibration might not be as good as stock.
I have some crappy aftermarket ones on my old bike (those fleabay ones with the integrated turn signals) and the glass sucks. visibility was far less.

I'm surprised to hear these show more than stock seeing as they don't stick out as far.

Worth getting it bro.

fyrebug

Reaction score
Visit site
ok, which ones did you use though?
there's OEM ninja 250 mirrors, EMGO mirrors, and chinese knockoffs on ebay.

all 3 look the same, but the quality differs.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i dont beleive these fit the 04-06 fazer eh? i know that the 07+ plus fazers have different mirror mountings, so i guess its a no go. they do look nice and blend well with the shape of the bike

bluefazer

Reaction score
Visit site
i dont beleive these fit the 04-06 fazer eh? i know that the 07+ plus fazers have different mirror mountings, so i guess its a no go. they do look nice and blend well with the shape of the bike

Don't know abt 04-06. Mine is 07 model.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Kawasaki's mirror is as good as our OEM's. In fact, it covers wider back view
from our OEM's. The shape is more angled as it matches our front cowling. Tested on town riding n yet 2 test it on highway for higher speed. Seems 2 b fine 2 me.

Totally agree!!! Good choice, sir.:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The stockers are VERY strong and good at absorbing vibes. When I was looking at buying a Fazer the salesman actually held the bike up using the mirrors while I was on it! With the ones I've had the silvering started to peel off really easily though. :( On my second set in a few years and the silver has come off all round the edges a few months later. :(
Sorry to hear that, are you talking about the glass or the arm? Mine are the original dull black and have no signs of wear.

Cheers
Nelly