K&N Air Filter (Brand New In Box, Part No. YA-6004) - $45 shipped

Milano

Reaction score
Visit site
I have for sale one brand new/sealed box K&N Air Filter - part no. YA-6004, fits Yamaha FZ6 production years 2004 and newer. This is the best filter on the market. Got two by accident. Sorry I do not have a pic, but just Google it online.

$45 shipped anywhere in CONUS.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Helping out forum members by showing potentially interested parties in a better deal and I'm the jerk?

Yes, pretty much. Who doesn't check pricing online for everything? As far as your comments, read this sticky:http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike...ace-rules-read-before-posting.html#post332178

Specifically "Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
There is tendency to post negative replies when someone lists an item for sale that others consider "overpriced". Negative comments will not be tolerated. To put it simply-If you don't have anything good to say; keep it to yourself."

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As pointed out in previous thread please no negative replies, OP has set his price for a FZ6 related part (so not subject to 10 day rule).

Last edited:

Milano

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure what all the fuss is/was about? (I am letting the filter go literally at the same price I bought it from Amazon.)

But whatever - price drop to $40! Really not out to make any profit on this or rip anyone off, just don't need the part (and they only take cash in the grocery store). Any takers?