Just my luck....

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Just when things are starting to go good in the life of me someone or something always has to come along and throw a wrench in my gears!!! Or in this case a large sharp metal object in the front tire of my bike. To top it off it happened on the interstate going along about 80mph. I was barely able to ride the bike off the interstate and once I got to the exit of the off ramp it was completely flat so I got off and walked it to the closest gas station. And by the way I love how no one ever answers the damn phone when you need them too!!! I refused to call a tow truck so I pumped the tire up to about 50lb and rode to the next gas station about 2miles away and if the gas stations would have been spaced any further apart I would have been screwed, but I did this about 10 times until the last station I stopped at finally had some tire plugs, and that still didn't completely stop the leak, but slowed it down enough for me to make it home with only one more air stop. So to all the Road Debris out there I say go **** yourself and while your at it go choke on bigfoots ****, *******, **** you *** ***** and ********!!!!!!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Most of the issues that come up in my life are always self inflicted, so I can't complain, but it seems that when I start to recover from those self caused headaches something like this happens. But I look at myself as a glass half full kind of guy and try to find humor or positive outcomes from everything so in this case humor comes first then the positive, like no I have a great excuse to buy a new set of tires something other than shinko to compare them too. And while I'm at it (spoiler alert) I will do a massive burnout for the 4/20 April scavenger hunt!!!!

gstephen70

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just wondering, your going down the road at 80 mph. Where are your eyes? That's half the fun, spotting road debris and swearving out of the way. That's what I love about our bikes. They're highly flickable.

Next time ride around the large shiny thing in the middle of your path.

J/K:BLAA:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Spotting a lag screw in Atlanta traffic at 80mph could litteraly be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack lol

Road gators, small animals, homeless, and beer cars are easy to see, screws, razors, and used needles are not...roflmao

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
yep, im my own worst enemy too. :(
glad you held on to the bike tho.....front tires going down are skurry