June 23rd - PA - art of the bike!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was there last year.. very cool event. Lots of great bikes to see. My buddy will be there with his latest cafe racer build too.

Anyone wanna join me?

Art of the Bike

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
First off - I retract my statement - all my questions were answered by going to the site.

2nd - holy CRAP its in Tinicum - I thought I was one of the 20 living souls who knows where this is. I was there for an arts fest last summer. It isn't too far from me - maybe I can pull that off - but I'd have leave early to be at work by 3pm.

If yall are gonna get there fairly early I might join.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to get there relatively early. Hang out for few hours .. see all the bikes.. maybe have some food. After that, if someone wants to get a ride in we can definitely do that.
Plan is to head out from my house at 9:30, but we can all just meet there around 10 if it makes more sense to you.

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone riding up to my place? I'll be heading out around 9:30.

I won't be able to make this ride but I live not too far from there in Lansdale, PA. Let me know if you're planning to ride in this area in the future!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I won't be able to make this ride but I live not too far from there in Lansdale, PA. Let me know if you're planning to ride in this area in the future!

Will do! I ride there once every 2-3 weeks or so. Look in this forum for scheduled rides. Most of my routes include PA side (Route 32 and all around).

tskorka

Reaction score
Visit site
I may make this one. Coming from Harrisburg. Look for my blue fz6 with givi bags.

Tracy