John McCain protecting us from North Korea!

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
U.S. Military Set to Intercept North Korean Ship Suspected of Proliferating Missiles, Nukes - Political News - FOXNews.com

Well sort of. Pretty funny they sent his ship out there, what a badass! :rockon:

Of course this could constitute an act of war... pretty tense situtation.

Yea, I thought that it was pretty funny the name of the ship. I sorta thought, well everyone thought McCain would be better for protecting the country and now this ship with his name on it sorta is actually doing it. I dunno, just funny.

dark_isz

rejected liberal
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be surprised if Obama has the back bone to give the order.

Doc

He had the backbone to show that pirates what's up, didn't he?

I believe this is a bold yet symbolic political move. It shows how even the most hardened political opponents (Obama and McCain) will work together to stop evil from threatening our county and the lands of our allies.

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
We (US) board the ship it will be war...I know the right want to wipe out all evil in the world but it will never happen! We are already in 2 wars...a 3rd is just 3 too many. Let someone else take care of this, why does it have to be the US?

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
He had the backbone to show that pirates what's up, didn't he?

I believe this is a bold yet symbolic political move. It shows how even the most hardened political opponents (Obama and McCain) will work together to stop evil from threatening our county and the lands of our allies.

A couple of independant 16 year olds with AK47's and RPG's is a bit different from a soverign state with a couple million well armed soldiers with nuclear capabilities. It's messy either way.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
We (US) board the ship it will be war...I know the right want to wipe out all evil in the world but it will never happen! We are already in 2 wars...a 3rd is just 3 too many. Let someone else take care of this, why does it have to be the US?

Yeah let's just ask them to do it. But wait, if someone else has to do it then it will cost them lives, and a lot of money, and political capital. Why not ignore it until the USA is forced to act, then visiously attack us in the media for doing so? Why would they fix what's working so well for them?