Joe Rocket Tank Bag

sempul

Reaction score
Visit site
i take it your not selling because i never got your information. i kinda wanted this thing. a simple "i dont wanna sell anymore" would go a long ways.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
i take it your not selling because i never got your information. i kinda wanted this thing. a simple "i dont wanna sell anymore" would go a long ways.

hu, though you had it already. For what it is worth, I'm still happy with mine. It follows the tank lines nicely, holds enough stuff. I've put a bottle of soda and a hamburger in there. Not sure if there would have been room for fries :) The outside pockets are nice, the long one on top fits sunglasses perfectly, the larger one is @ the size of a compact disc and @ 1.5 inches deep. 4 magnets hold it to the tank,they can be tucked in to the bottom and then you can clip the strap to make a handy small backpack if you are away from the bike.

Worth the retail price.

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got a blue on and love it....holds a good amount of stuff for a tank bag....plus the rain cover is nice.

sempul

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i guess im not getting this one. i think im going to wait for the manta XL bags get back in stock and get on of those. the reviews say that it is big enough for a shirt and shoes. thats plenty big enough for me!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Well for what its worth i can stuff both my rain liner and my quilted liner out of my jacket into mine, and if i really really want i can get my thin rain pants in as well but thats an engineering feat all its own lol.

Sorry you couldnt pick this one up seems like a good deal, wonder why he hasnt got back to you.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Well for what its worth i can stuff both my rain liner and my quilted liner out of my jacket into mine, and if i really really want i can get my thin rain pants in as well but thats an engineering feat all its own lol.

Sorry you couldnt pick this one up seems like a good deal, wonder why he hasnt got back to you.

Someone probably PM'd him and the sale was done. He should have update the thread thought...