Jacket and helmet for sale

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Men's Motorcyle Gear (all items are price listed PLUS shipping). Located in West Los Angeles, CA.

First Gear Mesh Jacket w/ wind liner: $100

HJC Helmet medium $20

Sidi boots size 10 $150 (can get photos if you want).

Package deal: $220

Reasons:
Jacket: I wear leather and haven't worn this jacket for years. The gf just got her own jacket so this one has to go.
Helmet: I've got two other helmets. This one doesn't fit me.
Sidi Boots: LOVE these boots, but I just got some dirt boots which will work on street. Might as well see if they sell!

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
G-
Damn finally selling that stuff you never used. I actually might be interested in the boots mine are starting to break.

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm definitely interested in the jacket. The big question is what size is it? Also, is there any difference in the size measing of this jacket compared to the sizing of a normal (non-riding) coat or jacket?

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a size Medium. Fits like a regular jacket. Soft pads. I'm a 42 sportcoat and it fits me great. I wear medium tshirts and jackets off the racks.

Dang, I'm a bit of a big boy and would need something a bit bigger (6' 2.5' @ 240 pounds). I like the jacket's look, but I wouldn't fit it. Thanks for the info though. Maybe it'll help others who are considering it.

Maybe I should sell my Joe rocket jacket jacket and pants on here. I bought them off a buddy who never got to wear them because they didn't fit him. They don't look right on my bike with the new paint job.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
I have worn the jacket before I am a little um "thicker" than Marina. I was about 190lbs when I wore that jacket a few times and I am 6ft and it fit my chest just fine the arms where a little short but i have super long monkey arms