It's official... I hate Harley...

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I think they were all XB12XT Ulysses

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6r0ALWfhQ]YouTube - MVRTV Buell XB12 Video Test - Part 1 of 4[/ame]

u can still get them for cheap :BLAA:

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey David, wish you bought a Triumph yet?!:BLAA:

Haha, j/k... that's a travesty. Find out where it is and we'll go rent a big uhaul truck and make a fortune!!

who needs a uhaul I know a guy that drives a role back just winch up the dumpster and drive away.

Thats horrible to see couldn't they sell them cheap to a rental place or something if they were demo bikes.

Jacobien

Reaction score
Visit site
This might sound lame, but being in accounting:

According to International Financial Reporting Standards, if they scrap stock on hand ( Bikes ) at winding up, they must fullfill the procedure. The auditors will give them way too much trouble if they scrap it and then later sell or give them away.

It aslo makes the books balance, as inventory becomes 0, whereas donating the bikes would create further disclosure requirements.

But it is still very sad, donating the bikes to developing countries would have made more sense...:spank:

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
513412.jpg

why.... WHY???????????????

Wow....reminds of the stories of Atari ditching thousands of Atari 2600 E.T. cartridges in the desert.