It was time...

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
...to say goodbye... I took my fizzer into the shop for an oil change (warranty stuff...) and while I was waiting, I made the unfortunate mistake of riding a 2007 CBR1000rr around the block. I had been eying the litre bikes for a while, so this mistake led to me posting an ad on Craigslist the moment I got home.

Two weeks later, I sat in the house looking at the wad of green paper I had just given my beloved FZ away for, horrified. I couldn't believe what I'd done. She was gone...

I tried to distract myself by obsessively searching online for a "new" set of wheels. A few weeks later, I found myself riding home... On this:

View attachment 31002
View attachment 31003
View attachment 31004
View attachment 31005
View attachment 31006

Just hit 1000 miles on him! (yes, it's a he)

But even still, I'll never forget my FZ. The year I spent with that bike will be a part of me always.

That guy better take good care of her or I will find him and ruin him.

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
enjoy your new ride my friend, and remember, rubber side down :)

Most definitely! Now to start modding :thumbup:

But its a Honda :eek: :shakehead: YES im an BIKE brand racist :D Looks good but where's the tuning forks ? :confused:

:innocent: I was set on the R1 for a while to stay 'tuned', but after riding both it and the CBR, the Honda just fit better. My first bike was a Honda, so in a way I'm kinda going back to my roots ;)

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! I love the silver ones, but every bike I've had has been red- gotta keep the trend! :thumbup: