Is this the Helmet of the future?

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I can catch up on Boardwalk Empire while I'm riding? (fullscreen) ;) :ban:

Please, please, please, add an API, so we can customize things using, say, Arduino. Pretty please!

Circuitrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm curious to hear how it's normal helmet features like airflow and comfort compares to helmets that are pretty close to that price. Hopefully it isn't a Vega with iPad guts :thumbdown:

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
Told ya the Vega would suck. Seems cheap until you buy a head sock, buy tons of earplugs, and break all the exterior plastic parts. Still have mine though.

I also wrote as professional of an app as possible in an attempt to slide into a tester slot.

Interestingly enough, I'm having doubts as to the usefulness of the rear facing camera. I always ride at traffic +20 so I DON'T have anyone coming up from behind. Without the backup camera being a center-point of the helmet, I'm not sure how much I like the price tag anymore. I can mount a GPS/Phone that plays music into my plugphones for a lot cheaper than $1000. I'm certainly not going to be taking any calls, whether it does it or not. I hate my phone as it is and riding is about the only time I'm free of the bastage.