Is this FE any good?

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like it will do the job. But wouldn't you want something where you can mount your license plate with 4 screws? The reason I bring this up is because my plate was bolted down with only 2 screws and it fell off on one ride :eek:
Had to go through a bit of hassle to get a new plate, so I would suggest something that has a license plate mount to fix the plate with 4 screws. Take a look at the FAZR6 FE kit. It is about 30 bucks cheaper than this and does the job.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like it will do the job. But wouldn't you want something where you can mount your license plate with 4 screws? The reason I bring this up is because my plate was bolted down with only 2 screws and it fell off on one ride :eek:
Had to go through a bit of hassle to get a new plate, so I would suggest something that has a license plate mount to fix the plate with 4 screws. Take a look at the FAZR6 FE kit. It is about 30 bucks cheaper than this and does the job.

And the FAZR6 kit will use the stock signals and lisence plate light. :thumbup: many happy owners of the FAZR6 kit on here and a great write up by Reiobard!

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Website to purchase it for that price? And I kinda wanted to get rid of the ridiculously bulky and orange signals.

Here you go! Showparts - FAZ FZ6 Fender Eliminator Kit

Looks like the price went up on this kit. As for the turn signals, you can find a lot of options for them. Clear alternatives sells turn signals with clear lenses, look them up.