iPad 2, anyone getting one?

EDIT: Not Quite Safe for Work:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNSn6AtdSGM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 10 O'Clock Live - Charlie Brooker iPad 2[/ame]
:D :D :D

Since I just got a Macbook Air, I can't justify the cost of an iPad 2, but they are pretty neat! :thumbup:

Oh please. There's malware for everything. Welcome to technology! :rolleyes: For everything nice/enjoyable(not just tech), there's always going to be some d-bag to try and ruin it. I for one look forward to getting an Android based phone!

Somewhat more on-topic : Just because a new version of something comes out, doesn't make the last model "obsolete", or does it mean you have to rush out and get it. If you have and old iPad for example, does the new one make yours any less functional? Of course not! If your current model of anything still suits your needs, why scrap it? If you HAVE to have the latest and greatest, and you've got the $$ for it, then go for it. If the new one has some useful features that your current one doesn't, then go for it! If your current one is just fine, then why bother? I'm not talking just Ipads here either, this is a general statement.

Last edited:
Back