Interesting...

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if it's the best way to describe it, but to me it was. =P
Anyway.. I've been studying for an upcoming exam all day, and earlier this evening I decided I needed a short break to cool off a bit so I went for a little ride. It was around 9 pm and the sun had just gone down, and so the roads were cooling down. Being aware of this I wasn't going to set any speed records, and I had also already decided that I was just going to cruise along and enjoy the evening air. As I was heading for the freeway I made a small effort to warm my tires as much as possible anyway. However it was obviously not enough. Now don't get worried, cause nothing bad happened!=P As I was getting on the on-ramp (a sharp right turn just as you get on) I felt the rear sliding out quite noticeably, but I just eased off the throttle a little and got it back in line. I wasn't leaning too much or going particularly fast. Might have been some kind of spillage that caused it, but either way it felt good to not panic or anything and just sort it out.

On a side note I thoroughly cleaned and polished my bike yesterday, and man I love it when it's shiny!:D

-Chris