Interesting day!

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I decided to take my bike out since I haven't ridden it for a couple weeks due to the cold weather at night.

I was on my way to my friends house when a big white suburban goes to pull out right in front of me, nearly hitting me, so naturally I honk my horn and give him a "nice hand gesture" and go on my way. Well a few miles down the road here comes Mr. Badboy in his suburban next to me. I am estimating this black guy to be somewhere around 6'3" and 300 lbs.

At a stoplight he says to me (I'll put in expletives, you can figure it out i'm sure) "You better be watchin who you flip off motha...., I'm bout to dump a slug in yo bi... ass. You bess watch who you be flippin off motha...." And drove off. I was honestly dumbfounded. I couldn't believe he was threatening to shoot me when I gave him the finger for pulling out and nearly hitting me.

But don't worry, I didn't "get a slug dumped in me"

But the rest of the day was fun! Went down to sacramento to the drag races. my friends roommate has a quick little civic that ran an 11.6 at 119 mph. Saw an fz1 there run an 11. 6 also. Weren't too many bikes, just a few hayabusas running low 9's. Fastest car of the night was a built camaro running a 7.90 at 180 mph.

Anyways thats all for now!

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess I'll be more polite when someone pulls out in front of me?? Hardcore people up here in reno dumping slugs left and right lol.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You should have responded that he's all talk. He probably didn't have a gun. Just talkin crap to ya. But you should have baited him and see if he actually had a gun, by flashing it to you, he could have gotten in real trouble if you called the cops on him.

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
ignorance--pure ignorance. pull out in front of you and it is your fault????

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of the storys we hear from over there are really mind boggolling, our government has been buying all of our guns back, and making it harder to have them. I know you can probably get a non legal gun easier over there but hey its got to be a worry.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure would be nice if the human race could evolve beyond this sort of thing. Glad you had fun an the strip, though.

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
l I am estimating this black guy to be somewhere around 6'3" and 300 lbs. At a stoplight he says to me (I'll put in expletives said:
Sounds to me like you need to stop riding thru the getto! Glad you're ok!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of the storys we hear from over there are really mind boggolling, our government has been buying all of our guns back, and making it harder to have them. I know you can probably get a non legal gun easier over there but hey its got to be a worry.

I am with Aussiejules on this one, gobsmacked by the regularity of Gun crime in the States...we come from such a different part of the World....i have never even seen a Gun first hand in my life, let alone know someone that owns one, and any shooting incident at all, makes front page news here in our town at least...

Glad you were ok, and i definitely would not have baited the guy to see whether he was full of it...what if he was'nt....crazy MoFo's out there for sure!

:(

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you are okay. I just wave and smile. I find that is pisses them off even more when you react the opposite to how they think you should.

lordplayer

Reaction score
Visit site
Good job on the slang typing! It was fun to read your story. I saw some earlier posts where some guys were running 12 flats or slightly under on their fz6 in the 1/4. Busas are at low 9's huh? WOW!

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!! Yes it is rather dangerous here in Nevada actually. It is legal for anyone over 21 to possess a concealed weapon. You never know who is just faking it or who is really going to dump a slug around here lol.

Yeah the guy on the fz1 was doing alright. He looked like he was in his 50's too! The faster busas were pretty modded out, extended swingarm, lowered suspension, the works. Saw one almost loop it out at 200 feet!!