Integrated turn signal/rear brake light

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have any of you, that are running these, left on your stock rear blinkers as well??

I have to say though....the emergency flashers look like something out of a Sci-fi movie. Pretty effin' cool! I'd consider doing if one of my blinkers goes out!

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the cheaper ebay smoked one and it's not bad. It doesn't sit "perfectly" in the housing but everything works as advertised. I ditched the stock signals on the back and I haven't had any problems. It doesn't look as good as that one though. I might change it out at some point....

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the cheaper ebay smoked one and it's not bad. It doesn't sit "perfectly" in the housing but everything works as advertised. I ditched the stock signals on the back and I haven't had any problems. It doesn't look as good as that one though. I might change it out at some point....
How's side to side visibility?? I feel as if that would be sacrificed when streamlining the turn signals in this way and one of the only factors preventing me from picking one up

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I always suggest people keep the rear stalks whether OEM or aftermarket LEDs.
Many people will not easily detect the direction signal in the tail lamp.
California requires a minumum 9 inch separation between the right and left directional signal. :D