Installing Two Bros. today. Any Q's?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, not that i want to be "that guy" but i see you went through and edited your license plate on all the pics.... did you forget the vids have it right there also? hehe... sorry, im always the last one to notice these details, and finally my horse crossed the finish line first!

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Eh. Yea my friend edited the pics and gave me them. But I really don't care. I did notice that but yea. Oh well.

And to answer Joe's question, I modified the TB fender eliminator and my fender so that I could keep the stock signals. It took some cutting and drilling but it looked good.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL my friend pointed out what the new exhaust looks like:
owl_eyes.jpg

thats funny ..at least it dont look like this..you guys familliar with dame edna

suzuki_b-king_5.jpg

dame-edna-3366.jpeg

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Those videos make me want to repack my cans. I'm not sure how many miles are on them, but my bike has 19k+.

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't tell from the pics... how much wider are the tb cans over the stock exhaust cover? I'm going to try and install my TB cans today but I'm concerned about fitmit with my givi rack...

i tried searching on the forum and my search-foo was weak. I'm sure this has been discussed. will the givi 351fz or 351kit work with the tb exhaust?