Installation of Gipro x-type gear indicator

Hestefest

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi!

I have bought a Gipro x-type gear indicator for my 2009 FZ6-N with ABS.
I thought it was just "plug-and-play" but now i realize that it is not as simple a task as i had hoped for. At least not for me anyway ;-)
Does anyone know of a site where i can se the installation on my motorcycle step by step, or can anyone here show me?
Preferably with pictures or video as i do not know the names of the motorcycle's different electrical components.
I have got the GIPRO-X and the GPX-U01 as i was told that was the parts i needed for my motorcycle.

Hi!

I have bought a Gipro x-type gear indicator for my 2009 FZ6-N with ABS.
I thought it was just "plug-and-play" but now i realize that it is not as simple a task as i had hoped for. At least not for me anyway ;-)
Does anyone know of a site where i can se the installation on my motorcycle step by step, or can anyone here show me?
Preferably with pictures or video as i do not know the names of the motorcycle's different electrical components.
I have got the GIPRO-X and the GPX-U01 as i was told that was the parts i needed for my motorcycle.

First of all :welcome: to this great forum Hestefest :thumbup:

I don't have a gear indicator myself but you can easily look for gipro using the search function (in the pull down menu).
One of the links I found was this one.

Hopefully this might help in someway :thumbup:

Back