In need of a good supplier....

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
5 times now I've contacted bayside performance in Vancouver BC/ Canada regarding scorpion cans ... they list them on there web site , but now they tell me ...oh scorpion didn't make them for your FZ6 /09 I tried to explain that all the cans will fit all of the bikes ...then latter they told me ...sorry no stock...BOZO's or what ....Anyway I'am in need of scorpion cans and a puig double bubble dark smoke windscreen....and I don't care where they come from ...just as long as the supplier has his $hit together and wants to sell prouducts...can anyone steer me in the right direction.... thanks in advance ..Daryl :rockon::rockon::rockon:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Windscreen, these guys are fantastic!
Puig Racing Windscreens - Yamaha FZ6 - Fits 2007 to 2009 Models - Buy Now or Read Reviews at KneeDraggers.com

however any tucker rocky dealer here in the USA can get it for you. The scorpion cans should be easy to get, any parts unlimited dealer can get them for you as well.

Here in the USA there is only 4 carbon fibers for parts unlimited, theres 9+ stainless, and 5 titanium

Are there any big suppliers in canada?

here give this a try, this is all the parts unlimited canada,
Parts Canada - Motorcycle, ATV, MX, and snowmobile aftermarket parts and accessories

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a used puig I can sell you. came off my bike when I went naked. I'll get some pics for you. haven't really thought of a price. I'll see whats fair if you're interested.