I'm still alive

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Neither are foot pegs that cause your knees to bend over 90 degrees but I'm spoiled since my touring bike is a cruiser. I would die if I did a 1,000 mile day on the FZ6.

I did 4,815 miles in 10 days on the FZ6 back in 2010 when I took the big trip to the west coast. My longest day was 918 miles. But the XR has an even smaller riding triangle.

And I'm a HUGE DUDE!

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
One thing I do miss about my FZ6 is the fuel mileage. I got 45mpg pretty regularly on it and I get 28mpg pretty regularly on the XR1200. It's a weird day when your car is more efficient than your motorcycle.

:eek:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking at your signature map, you need to head out to the NW. Amazing roads awaits you. I have discovered my two top motorcycle roads, eclipsing the California highways.

1. Chief Joseph/Beartooth Higway (Wyoming-Montana)
2. Rattle Snake Grade (Oregon-Washington)

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Looking at your signature map, you need to head out to the NW. Amazing roads awaits you. I have discovered my two top motorcycle roads, eclipsing the California highways.

1. Chief Joseph/Beartooth Higway (Wyoming-Montana)
2. Rattle Snake Grade (Oregon-Washington)

You are correct, however, I plan to get out and get more states once I have another bike in the stable. Something that I can ride to the Arctic.