If he don't win Bike of the Month a kitten might DIE!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As you all know our estemed Rumologist Humperdinkle battles his alcholism once a month to stay sober long enough to go out on his Fizzer to beautiful locations in hopes of catching the winning photo for the bike of the month contest......alas he has failed to win our heart's.......so if we don't vote for him to win this month a kitten might be SHOT TO DEATH!!!!! (REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU GO TO THE POLL'S) poor kitten..... :( http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike-month/18140-vote-now-july-bike-month.html

Last edited:
BREAKING DEVELOPMENT!!!

The kitten was shot to death!! Wanted for questioning.....this suspect:

gundog.jpg

Just got a pic of the kitty this morning........You have to VOTE HUMPERDINKLE to save the kitty.......... :(

Kitten... half the fat, twice the taste.

OMG, you guys are cracking me up! :bow: I am sitting at my desk laughing outloud. :rof: (A bit obvious that "work" is not involved.)
Love the quote, Jedi. I work with a rescue group, and when we have dogs that can NOT go to a home with a cat I tell people that the dog LOVES cats...they taste like chicken!
Here's a bumper sticker I saw:
PETA...People Eating Tasty Animals.

Just in Police suspect a second shooter. He was last seen in the North Pole taking shots at poor defenseless elves. If you have any compassion vote for humperdinkle for BOM and this deadly tag team of assassins will be stop their senseless slaughter of innocents. SAVE THE KITTENS!!!

Back