Idea: FZ6R Classifieds

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
How about a classifieds section for the FZ6R, it doesnt need separate sections (wanted, for sale, bikes, ect) because there are not many of us, but how about just throwing in a a single "FZ6R Classifieds" section with the rest of our sub forums??

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My recommendation is leaving the classified section as is. Reason being it simple gets too cluttered. Also classifieds tend to be seasonal, busier in the warmer months than the cooler ones.

About 6 to 9 months ago we, the staff, decided to remove and consolidate several areas because there were so many sections, the forum was simply too busy and it is still very busy.

I think the key it to correctly label the item that is being sold, or needed, so the reader will clearly understand the type of bike.

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
that's understandable...

edit: I just really scrolled though everythign we have, DAMN! we have alot of sub forums, I cant image it prior to the consolidation..

njdan

Reaction score
Visit site
We needed a FZ6R classified. There are alot of parts that are just used for the FZ6, so we need to have section dedicated just to the FZ6R.