I need a small favor... EU Fazer Logo!

MiLToS_666

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Hello all,

I've been looking for a clean version of the European "Fazer" logo that is on the back side covers but I cannot find the exact version anywhere, only a similar one. Then I saw it on the first page of the Yamaha FZ6-ST 2005 Owner's Manual! I snapped a screenshot cause the PDF was locked. I'm attaching this photo below.

Can somebody vectorize this logo for me in Adobe Illustrator format or something equivalent? Color can be either black (preferably) or white and please keep the letter outlines as smooth as possible!:D

Thank you!

148geno.png

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully this is what you want :) (I did it real quickly, so I appologize if it isn't the desired quality :Flash:

Grtz,

Degake

MiLToS_666

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Thank you for this!

It's looking good already but it needs a little more attention to detail, especially some edges that look weird and some small "curves" that tracing added around.:thumbup:
Thank you very much for this, please give it another try when you have some additional free time!:D

EDIT: OK, I gave it a go myself using a very easy and great application called Vector Magic (Desktop Edition).
I'm very satisfied with the result, I attach it below in EPS format for anyone who might find it useful.
Here's a preview:
v80lk6.png

Last edited: