I love this shirt!!!

besier

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhhh hahahaha!

That's a good one, I had my bike one week and then I was told by a guy at work that I got ripped off because the bike already had one light burnt out...

W

wrightme43

You all know about target fixation. I have to consantly make sure I am looking where I want to go.

In my cage, I almost hit a bike a long time ago.
He had his high beams on at last dusk.
I had a cold and had taken cold medicine. My eyes fixed on his lights, and I found myself driving towards him. I pulled back to where I was supposed to be, but I am sure I scared him.

Just a thought though.

S

sportrider

I ordered the shirt today!!! now its like waiting for Christmas!!!:D

Maverick

Reaction score
Visit site
You all know about target fixation. I have to consantly make sure I am looking where I want to go.

In my cage, I almost hit a bike a long time ago.
He had his high beams on at last dusk.
I had a cold and had taken cold medicine. My eyes fixed on his lights, and I found myself driving towards him. I pulled back to where I was supposed to be, but I am sure I scared him.

Just a thought though.

Yikes, that happened to me tonight - a young girl in a cavalier target fixated on my bike - frightening on a norrow two lane road... getting close to dusk. I guess during the day is OK, but need to go to low beam when getting close to dusk!!

S

sportrider

It's Here

the shirt arrived today. it's not exactly as I thought it would be, instead of being a full print its a small postcard sized iron on about 4"x 6" in the center of the shirt. it's still cool but it should've been alot bigger.