I like our current president...

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
That pretty much made my day.

To bad everybody only pays attention to the all the bad stuff that our president did. It over shadows the good things that he has done for our country. But that is for almost every president. In this world its next to impossible to be the "perfect" president, so done expect one president to be much different from the next

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
To bad everybody only pays attention to the all the bad stuff that our president did. It over shadows the good things that he has done for our country.

I agree! Lots of people think he's the worst - but look at the great Supreme Court Justices he got us. W.o. his new appointments the attack on the 2nd Amendment not have survived! I hate to see what choices Obama will bring to that group!:eek:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree! Lots of people think he's the worst - but look at the great Supreme Court Justices he got us. W.o. his new appointments the attack on the 2nd Amendment not have survived! I hate to see what choices Obama will bring to that group!:eek:

Obama has what, 2 weeks, in congress? Im from Illinois and I still dont like him. Lets get McCain in there who has 22 years or so experience. At least he will have some wisdom behind his decisions.

But i think that people are tried of a Republican in office, so they are voting for Obama b/c he is different. (in more ways than one) Wait what!?!?!:spank: