I know i just might be the only one.....

racing_fan

Not so Junior Member
Reaction score
picasaweb.google.com
....but it is the Muslim festival of Eid, as the month of fasting (Ramadan) has ended. Wanted to take this opportunity to send out the best of wishes to everyone. Heres to keeping it shiny side up, not just bikes but life in general :)

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, happy Eid! I'm Christian myself, but frankly, any Muslim country I've ever been to was far nicer and friendlier than any christian nation I've been to. It makes me wonder sometimes. Followers of Christ seem to be 80% dickheads. Muslims are extremely nice (except when asking you to leave their holy places, but I can understand, the sign did say for non-believers to stay out... I just don't read arabic :( ).

So, I'm glad you fasted the whole month (I do that from lent to easter). I usually only eat a salad for lunch, and a small healthy vegetarian dinner. Our goal this year is to make some slow roasted schwarma (sp?) meat and eat the gyros with it on easter. Lamb of course. I really wish there was a good place that did that here. :( I miss Middle Eastern food.