I just finished college!

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks,

You are now reading the thoughts of a College GRADUATE!
0388w.jpg
0395w.jpg

Unfortunately, I haven't been on here in a while so I could focus on the last assignments for my degree and get a diploma. I know, motorcycling and the FZ6 are the bestest and most fantastic-y things to talk about and discuss, but I had to take some time away.

Never fear, I will be posting more here with (hopefully) more 'educated' responses and posts to all of you.

To celebrate, I flew out to Cali this past weekend prior to graduation to get together with the family for Gramma's 80th Bday. Cali riders are...insane! It must take large cojones to slip between cars in your tiny lanes you have there in both SoCal and NorCal.

Adios,
-Chupacabra

Last edited:

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!!! Does real life begin now, or are you going for further education?

I will get away from my electronic retailer and maybe move to SoCal and get a job with one of the many automotive/powersports places there. My brother and his wife have promised me a few months cheap rent at their house in Eastvale/ Mira Loma. I'm a single dude with no kids (that I know of) so I would love to take a risk, no extra education for now

And with our current employment rate of 90%(unemployment rate sounds so negative), it's gonna be gravy

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!! Won't you miss those toasty winters if you move to So Cal?

90% employment- that's the way to look at it. Good Luck!!!

UHcougarJohn

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats:thumbup: I still remember finishing my last final exam like it was yesterday! Just be patient and stay persistant you'll find a job eventually if you dont already have one.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! That's one of important steps in life, imho, and certainly an achievement. :rockon:

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be glad to host all of the FZ6 members for a small get together at my apartment tomorrow in Minneapolis.

Here is my place:
mobility_van_sales_139800_1.jpg

I've got a hot plate for frying buffalo wings next to the port-o-potty. Kill two birds with one stone, right?

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratz on your degree!

Being a former SoCal rider splitting lanes on the 405 to CSULB every day confirms we were nuts back then.

However, when I'm stuck in traffic here in Chicago, I am so tempted to just split the lanes and go. But I guess I've matured over the years and just wait in traffic like the rest of us lemmings.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I will get away from my electronic retailer and maybe move to SoCal and get a job with one of the many automotive/powersports places there. My brother and his wife have promised me a few months cheap rent at their house in Eastvale/ Mira Loma. I'm a single dude with no kids (that I know of) so I would love to take a risk, no extra education for now

And with our current employment rate of 90%(unemployment rate sounds so negative), it's gonna be gravy

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

Congratulations! :rockon:
I was in San Bernardino this week. When you move here you have to hook up with us SoCal riders for some of our rides. :BLAA:

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Humperdinkel-

I received a BA-Professional Communication from Metropolitan State University (MN State Schools) NOT with Honors :D

Motogiro-

I will gladly join up with you wildebeests upon moving, but I must find a desirable and fun job. My brother took me to Huntington Beach and we went into Newport Beach. While in Corona Del Mar, we got Rick Roll'd by a 40ish white guy driving an 03 Mustang Cobra that was murdered out...he was serious. That is when I thought of you Cliff :blowkiss:

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
I totally had to look up Rick Rolled on Urban dictionary:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ"]Urban Dictionary: rick rolled[/ame]

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks,

You are now reading the thoughts of a College GRADUATE!
0388w.jpg
0395w.jpg

Unfortunately, I haven't been on here in a while so I could focus on the last assignments for my degree and get a diploma. I know, motorcycling and the FZ6 are the bestest and most fantastic-y things to talk about and discuss, but I had to take some time away.

Never fear, I will be posting more here with (hopefully) more 'educated' responses and posts to all of you.

To celebrate, I flew out to Cali this past weekend prior to graduation to get together with the family for Gramma's 80th Bday. Cali riders are...insane! It must take large cojones to slip between cars in your tiny lanes you have there in both SoCal and NorCal.

Adios,
-Chupacabra
Well done to you,
All your hard work has paid off. Good luck in securing a job.

Nelly

Live4him

Reaction score
Visit site
i just finshed too, and i tell you what it is hard to watch my FZ6 sit in my garage while i finish up papers, and projects, not that its all over, my wife and I are going to road trip on the bike from MO to AZ....Hope you have a great summer, and good luck on finding the perfect job