I just felt my cholesterol double

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Behold....the McGangBang:jawdrop:
mcgangbang.jpg

It's a McChicken inside of a Mcdonald's double cheeseburger! It's not the healthiest option but neither is anything else from Mickey D's. and it's only $2.14!

I just got one and could only eat half of it. It's actually pretty good.

I found it on this site for people who like over the top food
This is why you're fat.

I will now return to my mcdoublechicken coma. :ban:

darkrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like "McBull****"...chicken and hamburg, that's just nasty. Someone has way to much time on there hands to take a picture of a burger and a chicken sandwich mushed together....lol!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: LOL....i'de rather eat the bag that McDonald's food comes in!! Is it just me or was their food better in the early 80's??

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, I still like McD's; I like the Paul Newman's coffee hot or iced, the egg McMuffins, pancakes, fries and an occasional cheeseburger made plain. Those cinnamon buns and brownie thinggies are good too.

That thing with chicken sandwich in the middle is just a stupid idea.

Lately, the cheeseburger tastes like it hasn't been cooked long enough ; I wonder if it's a cost saving thing.

Dennis

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey when you're done eating that, come with me fishing. I can use some free chum off the side of the fishing boat. I may end up winning who catches the biggest fish betting pool.:D

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: LOL....i'de rather eat the bag that McDonald's food comes in!! Is it just me or was their food better in the early 80's??

Your taste buds were 20 something years younger in the 80's, I think here in lies the problem. :D

I am in the same boat with ya though... I remember when I used to eat and run around all night. Now I eat and run around until I find a restroom.:eek: But I am a gall bladder lighter than I used to be.

forwil

***** Elite
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that is one of the coolest things I have seen today, but the wife says that’s disgusting………..lunch tomorrow with nuggets

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
Behold....the McGangBang:jawdrop:
mcgangbang.jpg

It's a McChicken inside of a Mcdonald's double cheeseburger! It's not the healthiest option but neither is anything else from Mickey D's. and it's only $2.14!

I just got one and could only eat half of it. It's actually pretty good.

I found it on this site for people who like over the top food
This is why you're fat.

I will now return to my mcdoublechicken coma. :ban:

Have you had Five Guys Burgers? Yes, your cholesterol double just by looking at it. :rof:

Home Page | Five Guys Burgers and Fries

It's a pretty tasty burger and you can put everything on it, including the kitchen sink. Fresh Steak Fries...never frozen. The Regular Burger is 2 patties and the small is 1 patty. When you order the fries, it is enough for 2-3 people easy.