I hate it when...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hate it when Mikey (Ozzieboy) is cutting sick in the Twisties, and he throws up road debri, and it puts pit marks in my new visor! :eek:

You should see it Mikey....so much for that "Rear fender" doing such an important job!

:(

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hate it when Mikey (Ozzieboy) is cutting sick in the Twisties, and he throws up road debri, and it puts pit marks in my new visor! :eek:

You should see it Mikey....so much for that "Rear fender" doing such an important job!

:(

I'm telling you, it can't be me:confused:. I've got the anti rock throwing tupperware device on the rear:BLAA:....not to mention an anti left arm rock throwing device on my rear.:eek:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ride through town with my visor open, then flip it closed exiting onto the highway. While driving down that highway you feel then hear the faint whisper of wings inside your helmet... Oh god, it's a wasp!!!

Moto GP have nothing on my 'pit stops' in that case! :BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hate it when 2500km's on a tour without incident, only to get within 5kms from home...and I get a speeding ticket!

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone tells me that one of my headlights is burned out.

(I'm considering BD43's mod to silence them)

+2. I like the look of the headlight mod, but don't know if I want to go that 'mainstream'. I like the idea that our bikes are one of the only ones with the 'wink' and that the people who think it's burned out are at least looking at us.