I am having problems!!!

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
I want to buy my new exhaust in about 3 weeks so I have been going to local dealers, and checking the internet. I have ran into a speed bump everyewhere I check they dont offer the scorpion in carbon fiber I know they have it. For those of you who have this exhaust where did you aquire yours? If on the internet what is the address so I can check it out? If I cant find the scorpion in CF I will probably get leo vince.

W

wrightme43

Scorpion Motorcycle Exhausts

Call these people on monday. they will actually tell you what is backordered or not and when you can expect it to ship.

Downside you may have to wait a while, but you will be on the list of people who get one when they are made.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have the C/F on my 07 and found it on E-bay and was extremely lucky, that was the 1st and last time i seen them there. I think (not sure) i bought them from SUM OF ALL PARTS. I paid $480.00 shipped to the door.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
The Scorpion part number you want is YA84. It's not on their website yet. The place I got mine from (in the UK) had to ring up Scorpion to get details on it. They said that it would cost an extra £130 on top of the £285 price they were charging. This will give you the new-style exhaust tip (which look pretty damn sexy) as I'm not sure if they're making the new style still.

They look like this (click on the thumbnail to see the larger image):-

I didn't want carbon fibre anyway as after I buy the Scorpion decat pipe at a later stage (and have saved up enough cash) I'm going to get the whole system ceramic coated black to make it last forever.