I am back

BatmanFZ6

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok well it was 7 months ago I had my wreck. Today I push started my bike and rode her around the block a few times. I am going to be getting her on the road soon and figured out what I need to do. I need to fix my fairings, put a tank cover on since my tank can not be saved. It is not to bad but because of where the dents are she can not be fixed. She needs new mirrors, and I am going to have the fairing stay and subframe straitened out. The guy doing that also said he would make me a new set of bars and do the straitening for around $150. Now I noticed when I was riding her she bogged down when I gave her a good twist of the throttle and the check engine light is on. I think it is fowled plugs causing this as well as a dead battery but if anyone else has any ideas let me know.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some Sea Foam would hurt to help clean injectors if its been just sitting for all that time as well as mayb fresh fuel. Yes a low battery delivery will effect the bike running properly. Glad you're back and maybe think about a naked conversion. :)

BatmanFZ6

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, the battery is so dead even after a push start and riding her for a bit she would not even try to crank over again. I hope the battery, plugs, and gunky injectors are all that is mechanically wrong. After the wreck I had no check engine light on and she shifts fine, it only came on after sitting for so long.