HUGE Leo Vince sale!

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, just got the call.

Told me it was a mistake by shopatron, the checkout site. Said they didn't know what happened, and that they had over a dozen orders this weekend (haha thanks to us)...

Offered me the $454 price and 10% off... I took it. Shouldn't have really... gotta stop spending money hahaha

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, just got the call.

Told me it was a mistake by shopatron, the checkout site. Said they didn't know what happened, and that they had over a dozen orders this weekend (haha thanks to us)...

Offered me the $454 price and 10% off... I took it. Shouldn't have really... gotta stop spending money hahaha

Why did you take it? They gave you one price then got you to pay another higher price? That is wrong man. Cancel your order and take a stand. I can't believe people are just taking it.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why did you take it? They gave you one price then got you to pay another higher price? That is wrong man. Cancel your order and take a stand. I can't believe people are just taking it.

I agree with you that it's technically wrong. I also believe that even $454 is a great price (that's 35% off) and this is not a huge company. They just switched from using dealer network to selling the stuff on their own to bring us better prices. I honestly feel like I'd be ripping them off at $380 knowing that price was so low because a mistake was made.
They did give me the 10% off $454 which brought the total including shipping to $424.

I'm happy with final price.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
$454 shipped is still a steal for the LEO carbon's. Any unhappiness on this board will completely dissapear the moment you fire that bad boy up with these cans on there

cowboytk

Reaction score
Visit site
im glad that people still got a deal...the prices from the distributors were much higher..esp for the carbons..so we still got a hell of a deal..

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with you that it's technically wrong. I also believe that even $454 is a great price (that's 35% off) and this is not a huge company. They just switched from using dealer network to selling the stuff on their own to bring us better prices. I honestly feel like I'd be ripping them off at $380 knowing that price was so low because a mistake was made.
They did give me the 10% off $454 which brought the total including shipping to $424.

I'm happy with final price.

I agree with you. I got the call and I took it too. At that time I was told there were 4 left.

We had a small food market (that we had to close) and many times customers are brutal.

I'm happy with this deal and I'll be even happier once I get them and every time I hear them on my bike!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Correct

But seriously.. they would not have shipped them for that price.

Got the phone call too. Offered to take 10% off instead of 20%. So total price shipped is ~$425. I took the offer. For those who haven't got the phone call yet, I would just ignore it and see if the item has already been shipped. If it did, then it's yours for the price they originally quote you.

Sorry to be a dick about this, but it must be said...If Erci didn't call Leo Vince and complained about his price they would have never caught the 'mistake'.

kober1

Reaction score
Visit site
Damit, ha ha. I read 4 pages of this before I ordered this morning. Then later in the day I started reading more of the thread and saw they made a mistake. I agree 454 is still a steal but not as hot as 363. Waiting for the disappointing call but I am going to try and fight for the posted price. If they won't budge I might consider taking the 10% but hopefully they will go after shopatron cause it is not my fault.

Someone let us know if they cave and give anyone the messed up price.

kober1

Reaction score
Visit site
Got the phone call too. Offered to take 10% off instead of 20%. So total price shipped is ~$425. I took the offer. For those who haven't got the phone call yet, I would just ignore it and see if the item has already been shipped. If it did, then it's yours for the price they originally quote you.

Sorry to be a dick about this, but it must be said...If Erci didn't call Leo Vince and complained about his price they would have never caught the 'mistake'.

Can't Blame it on Erci, if it was you who found out you lost out on getting $90 off your order you would have called and tried to get that deal. But anyway I'm with Erci, not sure they would have shipped those out at those prices without noticing. Hopefully if we fight it enough they will honor it or at least they will get an earfull about it. Don't give in so easily people

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered mine now, at $379.48 (shipped), and received a confirmation email with the exact same info. Should be interesting...

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I sincerely apologize to those who feel it's my call that ended up reversing the 20% off deal.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered mine now, at $379.48 (shipped), and received a confirmation email with the exact same info. Should be interesting...

Wow.. I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug on it as soon as they found out. Hope they give it to you for that price.

I'm happy with $424 and I will not call them anymore about this deal, no matter what price everyone else gets.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Dang, if they haven't fixed the problem by now, or at least pulled it offline, I'd say they deserve it. I am tempted (jsut saw the thread after not logging in during the weekend), but: a) i have the givi topcase and not sure if LVs will fit (does anybody know if they will?), and b) exceeded my budget for the year and PDN photo expo is coming up :spank: ; so I'll ride with the "whiny" exhausts for now.:BLAA:

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site

I sincerely apologize to those who feel it's my call that ended up reversing the 20% off deal.

Erci, no foul. I don't feel that it is your fault. You may well be the person who alerted them to their mistake but I wouldn't have expected you to not call. It is their screw up.

And I'm surprised that they haven't changed the page yet. The rep I talked to told me that they had a dozen orders for that pipe over the weekend and they only had 3 or 4 in stock. I wouldn't be surprised to see some people go on 'never ending back order'. Which for many, with winter coming, wouldn't be that big a deal.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site

Dude, there is no way I would expect him to not call. Is there a chance we all would have gotten a deal? Yep. There is also a chance that someone would notice that a huge amount of orders came in on Saturday morning and wonder why. Maybe it would have shipped but you can't blame Erci.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang, if they haven't fixed the problem by now, or at least pulled it offline, I'd say they deserve it. I am tempted (jsut saw the thread after not logging in during the weekend), but: a) i have the givi topcase and not sure if LVs will fit (does anybody know if they will?), and b) exceeded my budget for the year and PDN photo expo is coming up :spank: ; so I'll ride with the "whiny" exhausts for now.:BLAA:

I'm pretty sure that this exhaust will work with the Givi top case rack (FZ351). At least, that's the rack I have, and I just bought the exhaust and dammit, it's gonna work! :Flip:

CrioGeniC

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered mine a few minutes ago, before reading the whole thread. It still came out to the 380.00 shipped to MS. Guess I will be waiting for the phone call...lol. Even if it comes out to 450.00, that is 100.00 or so cheaper than what I was gonna pay for them. Seems like if this is that big of an issue for LV, they would have fixed it by now.

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed that the part number for the 04-06 is different than the 07+, this could explain the difference in the number they said they have in stock!

I wish I had the money to get a set, oh well!!:BLAA:

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site

Ahem.. apologizing for it doesn''t make it OK! Quit blaming Erci for it.. it's getting really tiring