How old are we?

What age group do you fall into for STREET BIKES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
29. Didn't go for a classic "crotch rocket" solely because I believe I'd kill myself faster with such a bike than with a fizzer. Besides, I like naked bikes:thumbup:

Wolf_Zero

Reaction score
Visit site
i find it kind of OD. You or I thought that the younger guys would want a NINJA, CBR, BUSA or any FULL FAIRED bike like all of the crotch rocket, and not that our bike's are not crotch, but they are and with style as well.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I wanted to get a bike that would be reasonably comfortable to ride to work and school everyday first :) I'm just waiting to find the right Triumph Daytona 675 for now :D

Burnspot

Reaction score
www.burningfiles.com
40. I had a cruiser back during my military days (Kawasaki 454LTD...I almost felt like Prince in Purple Rain...) and I didn't want to go back there when I finally decided to get back into the mix. Just happened to have some money on hand when I wandered into a dealership...found my fizzer. ;)

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Visit site
23. The last ride was a crotch rocket GSXR400RR. After a 600km trip, I sold it the very next day. Never look back ever since=)

sfcali86

Proud Dad
Reaction score
Visit site
well i likes the r6 but fz6 was comftrible im in my 20 i know looks can be something a young guy likes but serously for me it was the price that helped me decide why pay 12k 10k for a cbr that looks cool when ill never go on a track and redline it

Woe257

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 47.
This is my new ('06) small bike.LOL. I have had many bikes , mostely large cruisers and now a Goldwing. Had a "street bike" in my mid 20's. Before that it was all dirt and enduro bikes. I have a Wing, Meanstreak, and the FZ6. Love 'em all. :thumbup:

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be 22 thursday, and of course i like the full faired crotch rockets i think they are sweet BUT LIFE IS SHORT PARTY NAKED! :rockon: the FZ is alot more comfortable, still fast, looks great i love naked bikes, AND its THOUSANDS less!!

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
23. I like the full crotch rockets, but I take a couple trips out of state every year so I wanted something comfy for that. Of course I put clipons on now to go with my setback plates...guess we'll see how that goes when I go to Texas later. If only I could figure out what to do with my windshield now, its the only part of the bike that bugs me.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 33, and will be adding to that at the end of the month, so at that point it'd be more of a question do i fit into the 30 - 35 group or the 34 - 40 group.. hahaha

Well I've always said your only as old as you feel, but that hasn't been working out to well for me. :p

My FZ6 is my first real motorcycle, I wanted to start out on a 600 and work my way up into a Litter bike when I'm better on the road and have a few miles under my belt so I don't go out and kill myself. :squid: I've always liked sport bikes, and find myself divided between the full fairing and a naked street fighter. So the FZ fit really well, and I love the dual nature of the bike, I named her Yammie, the only other things that I have that I've named are my computers, so take it for what it's worth.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am 38 and when i first bought this bike i liked it cause it was different. I could have bought i crouch rocket for more money and more HP, but instead i bought the MISSILE instead. Some people told me that th Fizz-err was and old man's bike (he was 23), and when i first joined this thread most off the people where i little older (35 and up), but after seeing the results I am wrong.

alexgilmore

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I am in the oldest group, 65+, will be 70 at the end of this month, I wish there were more of us. I have a bigger bike (Concours 14), but this bike is the most fun of any bike I have owned, which have been serval. Hope to see some of you on the road and be safe. Alex

joe1971

Reaction score
Visit site
Huh! I would have thought the majority would have been a little bit older demographic, 30 somethings anyway

Gorgamel

Reaction score
Visit site
I´m 30 (choosed 25-30 instead of 30-35).
This is my second bike. I traded my first bike (Gsx1300r) yesterday, in favour for this beauty.

Although the Gsx1300r (hayabusa) has a loot more power, i dont miss it in favour for the excellent smooth frame the FZ6 have.
And after all, i did not use all the power the Hayabusa have anyway.

The hayabusa was a fun "rocket" to ride on a straight road, but as soon the road starts to curve or when u take it for a slow raid in the city, the bike was heavy as hell.