How many types of Naked conversions kits are suitable for S2?

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
I was wondering what models/brands/styles of the headlight will fit an S2?
I remember seeing a Harley Davidson's chrome headlight and a Kawasaki z1000R headlight assembly on FZ6.
and most of you guys use FZ16 model headlight kit right?

I like BMW S1000 headlight kit
http://motorcycle.com.vsassets.com/...014-bmw-s1000r-IMG_8563-headlight-583x389.jpg
It looks cruel and badass :D

And I remember the square LED headlights, but he didn't mention the visibility at night..!

vinmansbrew

Reaction score
Visit site
It isn't the headlight so much as the mount for it. You could pop on most any headlight if you have the right mount for it. On my 06, the ignition switch gets in the way. The switch is large and has a metal loop around it. This gets in the way if the mount does not stick out for enough to fit the headlight.

Personally, I like the round headlight look. Dual lights, or the elongated lights don't do it for me. But it all comes down to personal preference.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
It isn't the headlight so much as the mount for it. You could pop on most any headlight if you have the right mount for it. On my 06, the ignition switch gets in the way. The switch is large and has a metal loop around it. This gets in the way if the mount does not stick out for enough to fit the headlight.

Personally, I like the round headlight look. Dual lights, or the elongated lights don't do it for me. But it all comes down to personal preference.
https://jeffreyklyles.files.wordpre...sible-2-tom-cruise-as-ethan-hunt-on-bike.jpeg
:)

Soupnutz

Reaction score
Visit site
I was close to ordering the Vs02 kit. Looks like a nice kit for the money but decided that I wanted to go the round headlight route. Just looks better in my opinion. Ordered $280 in parts. I'm not big on the looks of the dual headlights or the futuristic road warrior looking ones. I do like some of the alien ones, but at $600+ I probably won't have one until I can fab my own.

gtosteve65

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you planning on selling any of the parts for the fairing? I just cracked my fairing, and scraped my left headlight mole, and left mirror.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you planning on selling any of the parts for the fairing? I just cracked my fairing, and scraped my left headlight mole, and left mirror.

Sorry to hear your loss.
I removed my windshield, to test whether I can take the 'Naked' and put it back, just after the half mile ride, inside my apartment complex.
So, I don't see myself going to naked pretty soon.

DruGus

(non) ClockWorking Fazer
Reaction score
Visit site
I remember seeing a Harley Davidson's chrome headlight

Oh no !!!! Remember your bike never would do same against you !

:drool: in other hand , let me see a photo wich could change my mind ;) I´m little erratic

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site

GTO Steve,
I have one for sale.. Just never got around to listing it. Feel from to PM me if youre interested.. Its one of the VS Kits. Has a couple of FZ8 Mirrors with it.

20150916_204429.jpg