How I spent my Saturday

eh89

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently bought my 07 fz6 in February but I have been too busy with school to do much of anything. The semester is almost over so I am getting antsy to work and ride it. With my last paper handed in and before I start studying for exams I took some time and did a few little things. Easily I could of called this thread

"Sticker Saturday"
rim stripes
swing arm decals (thanks FAZR6)
3M carbon fiber wrapped my heel plates.

I did quite a few other little things as well, but no pictures as of that yet. In addition my other projects I am planning on I won't start until after my exams, but will certainly post them up when I get around to it.

Cheers.

armstrong89z

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks sweet! :thumbup: I just did the same thing to my bike minus the heel plates. What did you use to get your rim stripe evenly around the rim? How was working with the 3M carbon fiber, it looks pretty sick. Where did you pick it up?

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks sweet! :thumbup: I just did the same thing to my bike minus the heel plates. What did you use to get your rim stripe evenly around the rim? How was working with the 3M carbon fiber, it looks pretty sick. Where did you pick it up?
+1 i like those CF plates. I want to do it to mine.