How do you listen to you music?

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried earbuds and the vibrations were brutal, wind and just vibrations of the bike were aplified and traveled through the earbuds, it was super uncomfortable to the point where I said screw this, id rather have no music.......does anyone else have this problem?

I was thinking of getting the sena or something similar so that It could be more permanent and then have the ability to talk to other people in groups.

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried earbuds and the vibrations were brutal, wind and just vibrations of the bike were aplified and traveled through the earbuds, it was super uncomfortable to the point where I said screw this, id rather have no music.......does anyone else have this problem?

I was thinking of getting the sena or something similar so that It could be more permanent and then have the ability to talk to other people in groups.

That's exactly why I went with the Sena. Got tired of wasting money on buds.

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the tip Ruggy! I will have to invest in Sena.

I just could never figure out how peeps wear a helmet and use earbuds......are all the earbud folk helmetless?

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I received them as a gift. And the listen only ones are $99....not sure that helps my point...

And with the Sena, does that only work with a full face that folds up? What about a closed one? Do you just bend the mic into the helmet??

I use it on my full face Shoei. The mic rod is very flexible and tucks in nicely. You can get a wired mic version if you like.

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
I only listen to music on long freeway stretches. I find it very unsettling and dangerous not being able to hear traffic and other vehicles in the city. When I do listen to music, I just use my regular Sony earbuds and my phone. They double as ear plugs if the music is off.