Reaction score
Visit site

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fog eVader-Clava: anti-fog breath-deflector face mask & balaclava in one

I wear one of these. It keeps my shaved head warm and has a funny feeling flap over the nose/mouth hole that deflrcts your breath down. Try to avoid mouth breathing. Remember, I usually ride the Harley when its that cold so I have a full set of electrics cranked up.
Thanks Gus! I'll have to give that a try, although giving up mouth breathing may be against my Neanderthal Nature. :rolleyes:
Me go Feed now... :stupidpc:

NJ GUS

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got back from a ride. I got tired of reading about riding. I learned a valuable lesson. If you wear battery operated gloves, make sure the freakin things are charged. My hands should thaw by tomorrow.:D

CodeMonkey

Reaction score
Visit site
My friends laughed when they saw me wiping the frost off my seat this morning. I laughed and pointed when I rode by them scraping their windshields. :D

Why bother wiping the frost off your seat? If you avoid wiping them you can see how big your butt is after you arrive at work and the only spot with no frost is where your behind was. :D

Then again there's the nut-crushing slide up to your gas tank if you stop too fast. :eek:

I'm a wimp. I won't ride if the temperature is below freezing. I'm too afraid that I will find a spot of ice and lose control. But so far the lows here is above freezing. The only problem I have is my fingertips freeze along with my legs when I have to wear dress pants for work, but I've only ran into that a couple times so far.

Last edited:

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why bother wiping the frost off your seat? If you avoid wiping them you can see how big your butt is after you arrive at work and the only spot with no frost is where your behind was. :D

Then again there's the nut-crushing slide up to your gas tank if you stop too fast. :eek:

I'm a wimp. I won't ride if the temperature is below freezing. I'm too afraid that I will find a spot of ice and lose control. But so far the lows here is above freezing. The only problem I have is my fingertips freeze along with my legs when I have to wear dress pants for work, but I've only ran into that a couple times so far.

Well, then I might freeze my nuts to the seat like on Joe Dirt.