Honda DN-01

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
More art that hurted ma brain

072610top.jpg

Ha. I usually like victory styling, but that is hideous. The dn does look loads better in person. I'm sure it'd be a fun, practical ride, but It's not going to land you much street cred. Neither is my high vis riding suit, though. Still less heretic than a canam spider.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
before you judge it, ride it... they are very well composed, very smooth running, very nicely made machines. honda knows a thing or two about kickass bikes. :)))

You gotta be kidding, I would rather ride a Harley, than get caught riding that thing! Is a visual nightmare to start with, underpowered...typical Honda dribble....made to keep the "beige" crew happy! Only persons I could see riding that thing are science teachers in long socks, and safari suits! :D

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
You gotta be kidding, I would rather ride a Harley, than get caught riding that thing! Is a visual nightmare to start with, underpowered...typical Honda dribble....made to keep the "beige" crew happy! Only persons I could see riding that thing are science teachers in long socks, and safari suits! :D

I gotta good laugh out of it :)

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com

I agree with everything except for the Harley part. I would give up riding a bike before that.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with everything except for the Harley part. I would give up riding a bike before that.

TRUE!.....only thing Harley's are good for IMHO is as a boat anchor! they are heavy enough! :D

I rode my mates Harley to a bike racing meet once...was the worst 150km's of bike riding i have ever experienced!

:eek:

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Based on its wheelbase, i think it would ride alot like a cruiser...it measures just over 63" long, compared to our 56"-ish wheelbase.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I would never, ever OWN a Harley - even if one was given to me I'd sell it - but I'm never opposed to trying stuff, so I'd probably give one a test ride if I knew someone with one.

I don't have anything against the cruiser look, and love the cruiser feel, but I strongly dislike the flublublublublublublublub.

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
Didya hear about the little boy walking down the sidewalk when a guy pulls up on a motorcycle and says,"Hey,jump on the back and I'll give you a ride." Little guy shakes his head,no. The guy eases up to him again and says,"I'll give you five bucks to ride on my bike."Little guy says No! The biker rolls forward persistently and says,"Look, I'll give you twenty bucks to ride on my bike with me!" The little fellow turns to the biker and replies emphatically,"Look, you bought the damn Harley, Dad...you ride it!"

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I would never, ever OWN a Harley - even if one was given to me I'd sell it - but I'm never opposed to trying stuff, so I'd probably give one a test ride if I knew someone with one.

I don't have anything against the cruiser look, and love the cruiser feel, but I strongly dislike the flublublublublublublublub.

I am pretty sure that they say "junkajunkajunkajunkajunka traaaaaaAAAAAAAAAASHhhhhhh ka-pow!"

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Although Honda now has the NT700V, this bike should have stayed in their stable instead of developing the DN-01

PC800 or Pacific Coast 800:
PC800.jpg

Imagine if it was EFI instead of Carb'd and still in production. Used in good condition these still fetch pretty big bucks.

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Although Honda now has the NT700V, this bike should have stayed in their stable instead of developing the DN-01

PC800 or Pacific Coast 800:
PC800.jpg

Imagine if it was EFI instead of Carb'd and still in production. Used in good condition these still fetch pretty big bucks.

That was a sweet ride! Much more of a mini GW than DN-01.

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
I figured someone might chime in that had actually ridden one.... guess not. :)

there are still so many bikes for me to try, ill give them all (that I can) a ride before I dismiss them.

Shawn

Reaction score
Visit site
I posted that I rode one last year. They are comfortable and laid back like cruiser. It put a smile on my face to ride it, along with everyone else who rode it. Most said it is not the type of bike they would ride but it was a fun ride. The auto transmission works pretty smooth, and the shape of the bike helps a lot with wind resistance rolling down the highway. i think more people would have been interested in the bike had the styling was more traditional.