Holy Yamahas

Batgirl

Reaction score
Visit site
There were a ton of them at the "Yamaha Customer Appreciation Day" The new VMax was unveiled also. Only 2 in Canada right now and they were both there. Good day had by all...Yamaha sure knows how to put on a good event.:cheer:
dar1007-1.jpg

Thats my hubbys (1985) FZ750 in the front for those who like the oldies.

Ha! thats my bike. That saved my butt on a very long ride we took to get to the "Yamaha Day". I'm selling my Corbin on ebay so I didn't want to use it. The extra seat is made for bikes and it is actually pretty good!

Last edited:
Lol thanx for the pic! Hubby got to sit on one and start it a month and a half ago, there is a video on youtube or I think I linked it in one of my first posts on this forum.

Yay! Second favourite word that begins with "F" Freebies! :rof:

We will definitely have to meet up again and go for a ride! Are you and hubby coming up anytime soon?

Wish I had have gone...

Met up with buddy on his V-star and said "Do you want to go to the Yammie Appreciation?" He replies "Naw, thats too far", so we just decide to head east... after its all said and done, we end up a half hour south of Shannonville at buddies cottage...

Next time I'm just gonna tell him "Follow me!"

You are in Oshawa and Shannonville is too far?!? I wanted to go real bad but couldn't. Too far away from where I live now, used to live in Courtice...sigh

I rode there from Ottawa and was surprised how many FZ6 that were there! Last year I think I had the only one there...

:thumbup:

Back