HJC IS-16 matte black (XL) helmet and other gear for sale

kober1

Reaction score
Visit site
Trying to sell my HJC IS-16 (XL) helmet. Bought the helmet last July and it only has about 25 rides under its belt. Helmet is in perfect condition (no scrathes and never dropped), sold my bike a couple months ago and trying to unload some gear now. Bought it new for $185, looking to get $100.

Also have an XXL Shift summer jacket. Again has the same number of rides on it, in perfect condition, just looking for a new home. Looking to get $65 for it. Also have a pair of riding gloves (see attached), I think they are either large or XL, looking to unload for $20. I live in Frederick, MD but work in Montgomery county MD. If you have any questions, just let me know and we can talk more. Also if you want to buy all of the items together I can give a discount. Thanks

Andy

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Please update us if anything gets sold, can't get money in the bank until tomorrow but you've piqued my interest :D

kober1

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry man, Helmet was sold this weekend. Still have the gloves and jacket if anyone is interested just shoot me a message.