Highside at 30km/hr

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
I was doing my delivery run today and was heading past the yamaha/honda/mvagusta dealership when a speed triple was leaving the dealership. He was cruising down the pedestrian path and then entered the traffic in front of me with a wave to say thanks for letting me in. The next thing he is warming his tyres in a dry patch of recently resurfaced but not yet finished road. Adding to this was the fact that there was only a car width of dry road where the traffic had been. He hits the edge on the wet and flicks the bike sideways and he thrown in the air in front of the bike. The bike slides past him into the back of a car stopped at traffic lights. I felt so bad for the guy but why try and warm your tyres up in the middle of the city on a semi wet road with an almost bald rear tyre. I couldn't help but laugh once I knew he was alright.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was doing my delivery run today and was heading past the yamaha/honda/mvagusta dealership when a speed triple was leaving the dealership. He was cruising down the pedestrian path and then entered the traffic in front of me with a wave to say thanks for letting me in. The next thing he is warming his tyres in a dry patch of recently resurfaced but not yet finished road. Adding to this was the fact that there was only a car width of dry road where the traffic had been. He hits the edge on the wet and flicks the bike sideways and he thrown in the air in front of the bike. The bike slides past him into the back of a car stopped at traffic lights. I felt so bad for the guy but why try and warm your tyres up in the middle of the city on a semi wet road with an almost bald rear tyre. I couldn't help but laugh once I knew he was alright.

:squid::squid::squid::squid:.........me thinks?