Hi from the other side :P

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
i wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone on here ! i promised i would after selling the fz and buying a b-king!
just wanted to thank everyone again for this awesome forum which helped me alot!!!!
its almost been a year now with the king and i do love her ALOT!
heres a pic for everyone :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! Don't be such a stranger! This is a great forum and lots of us have different bikes now but remain part of this great community! :D

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
So how's the B-king, how about a bit of a "review"????

:thumbup:

Sure!! anything for you wolfman :D

i am not the greatest at reviews but...
first of all of course the power it puts out is amazing!!! cornering is also very good i switched to a 190 55 tire instead of the 200 50 and it turns in awesome ! ive been on a few long rides and i will have to say it is more comfy then the fz riding postion wise and even though it does not have a windscreen its very good on the interstate.
anywhere i go im always asked wtf is it?? haha....
i will say i am very happy with it even with a bit of a loss i took on the fz the 1340cc engine is really smooth and so is the trans. also with the stock steering dampner its rock solid going straight.
also its pretty funny when u take off and the liter bike thinks wtf? because he thinks your on a gladius.. hahaha :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure!! anything for you wolfman :D

i am not the greatest at reviews but...
first of all of course the power it puts out is amazing!!! cornering is also very good i switched to a 190 55 tire instead of the 200 50 and it turns in awesome ! ive been on a few long rides and i will have to say it is more comfy then the fz riding postion wise and even though it does not have a windscreen its very good on the interstate.
anywhere i go im always asked wtf is it?? haha....
i will say i am very happy with it even with a bit of a loss i took on the fz the 1340cc engine is really smooth and so is the trans. also with the stock steering dampner its rock solid going straight.
also its pretty funny when u take off and the liter bike thinks wtf? because he thinks your on a gladius.. hahaha :D

Cheers for the review....love the concept of the bike...but have always been a bit intimidated by the sheer size of the B-king!

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! Don't be such a stranger! This is a great forum and lots of us have different bikes now but remain part of this great community! :D

What he said :Im With Stupid:
When I crashed my fz6 and got my fz1, I came back here, maybe not as often, as I moved to the fz1 forum.
But now that I traded my fz1 in for a 1200gs adventure I get my technical stuff from the Dutch GS club, and returned here for the social stuff,
and possibly give some pointers on my experience with the fz6 :)
Great positive attitude at this forum :thumbup:

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers for the review....love the concept of the bike...but have always been a bit intimidated by the sheer size of the B-king!

dont be scared wolfman! i swear it feels like i am on a 600 once you get going. well.. just dont look down... ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
dont be scared wolfman! i swear it feels like i am on a 600 once you get going. well.. just dont look down... ;)

Lol! I dont think it would scare me to ride it, it's just that it is so physically big...the front seems to be twice as wide as most bikes!

:thumbup: