Hi all finally got one

jags

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all

What a great site you have here i've been snooping around for a while but decided to join as i kept on missing out on seeing all the great pics in some threads .
As of last Saturday i am now the proud owner a 2007 fz6n with Leo Vince exhaust . The first time i went to get a new bike i came back with an engagement ring so three years later i Finally got one . But as i have not been riding for so long the trip home from where i brought it along the freeway /motorway at 120km was a very steep learning curb . As i would currently discribe my riding style as similar to Seth Green in the Italian Job .

I think i have now found something to compete with the wife's shoe collection ,christ i've only had the bike four day and already i want to change the levers to black shorties , blacken the silver radiator side plates and maybe the front headlight surround .
Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope to chat with some of your in the future .
Oh and it's probably a good idea for me to apologies in advance for all the question i will know doubt ask .
I will try and get some pics of the new purchase up shortly .
Regards
Rob j

chill

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Rob :welcome: ...I'm fairly new here too, but it is a great site. Lots of great advice and inspiration to personalize your ride. ...enjoy. :thumbup:

...and post lots of pics. We like pics.:D

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all

. But as i have not been riding for so long the trip home from where i brought it along the freeway /motorway at 120km was a very steep learning curb .

:spank: 100km limit ;)

I think i have now found something to compete with the wife's shoe collection ,nothing wrong with collecting shoeschrist i've only had the bike four day and already i want to change the levers to black shorties , blacken the silver radiator side plates and maybe the front headlight surround . let the modding begin
Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope to chat with some of your in the future .
Oh and it's probably a good idea for me to apologies in advance for all the question i will know doubt ask .
I will try and get some pics of the new purchase up shortly .
Regards
Rob j

:welcome: fellow Perth rider

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woohoo! Another Aussie! Welcome!!!!

You got the best type of FZ6 too....the "N" model....congrats, fride lots, post more!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Arr G'day:thumbup:. Ow ya garn?

(Subtitles...Hello. How are you?)

Just being helpful to all those who failed the Aussie slang quiz...lol.:BLAA:

:welcome: aboard.

We love Pics, vids, stories about fast riding awards, and especially the ocasional rant.

Live long and prosper:D

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think i have now found something to compete with the wife's shoe collection ,christ i've only had the bike four day and already i want to change the levers to black shorties , blacken the silver radiator side plates and maybe the front headlight surround .

:welcome: And the mod bug rears it's ugly head.....:BLAA:

jags

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the welcome guys . yep another aussie

ok Kazza ; I better be straight , it was more like 85km and people overtaking me but i didn't want to sound like a losser .
Shoes are great but not when there's 57 pairs under your bed and there not yours and not Asic Onitsuka Tiger which i kind of collect .

As for the modding i wont tell you part of the reason why i want new levers cos it's to embarrassing and it hurt to much to re live .All i will say is i am 99% sure the side stand was down fully so i don't understand how it happened .

Anyway I'm looking at getting the shorties off ebay that people recomend .I know they are knock offs . But i work as a product designer and manufacture in china so know what go's on there . I recently saw an exact copy of one of my products that was so good we thought it must have been boot legged off the mold from the same factory .
As for the radiator side plates i've got to work out either to paint or powder coat .i just think the chome colour looks out of place .
Better get back to work now.
Rob j

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When are you Perth lot going to get together for a ride like the Bris Fizzers do ??? Humpy's getting sore shoulders from carring everybody on the Aussie group ride scene :BLAA:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When are you Perth lot going to get together for a ride like the Bris Fizzers do ??? Humpy's getting sore shoulders from carring everybody on the Aussie group ride scene :BLAA:
I tried once. No one turned up :eek:, except Prebstar - he doesn't count ;)

I will try again one day :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Where's my bucket!!!! Mikey & me went for a ride on Monday!

Dont worry about Humpy, he is suffering from a Rum induced stupor!

:BLAA:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where's my bucket!!!! Mikey & me went for a ride on Monday!

Dont worry about Humpy, he is suffering from a Rum induced stupor!

:BLAA:

The Bris Fizzers rode on Sunday & we even blooded a newbie :D , we are just a few posts behind you SA lot (we are a lot younger thread) & we have more veiws :BLAA: :Flip: Chop Chop peoples :rof:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Bris Fizzers rode on Sunday & we even blooded a newbie :D , we are just a few posts behind you SA lot (we are a lot younger thread) & we have more veiws :BLAA: :Flip: Chop Chop peoples :rof:

Whatever! :BLAA:

Mikey & myself started our own ride thread...if you merged that with the SA riders thread, you would be left well behind! Lol! :BLAA:

Yet another thread hijack by us Aussie's! Sorry Jags, welcome to the madhouse!

:thumbup:

Plus there are about 3 times as many Queenslanders as there are South Aussie's!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whatever! :BLAA:

Mikey & myself started our own ride thread...if you merged that with the SA riders thread, you would be left well behind! Lol! :BLAA:

Yet another thread hijack by us Aussie's! Sorry Jags, welcome to the madhouse!

:thumbup:

Plus there are about 3 times as many Queenslanders as there are South Aussie's!

Geez , talk about biting well today... I think I better rebait the hook :Flip:

C'mon mate getting a bite out of you that easy made think i was talking to Kazza about that other "fella" :BLAA: :rof:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geez , talk about biting well today... I think I better rebait the hook :Flip:

C'mon mate getting a bite out of you that easy made think i was talking to Kazza about that other "fella" :BLAA: :rof:

Lol! I am biting today, cause i feel like stirring the pot....waiting for some documents to arrive via e-mail, and am just sitting here, killing time!

Actually, i have been quite restrained with my "abuse" today! :D

Although Kazza is tempting me with her Lactose intolerant comments....A Rossi rant cannot be too far away! :D