Hey there

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Another new guy here, living in SoCal. I'm a member of that "other" forum but am getting tired of the drama. Hopefully this is a more mature community.

See you all on the road.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I can almost guarentee that you will not find any drama here. This site is filled with a bunch of FZ6 guys that want to help, and are truely nice. Welcome aboard and good luck.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site.... Glad you found us!! My goal.... get all FZ6 riders from that other site...... here.........;)

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome!

Hmm, the only other FZ6 forum I've found was vewy, vewy quiet, crickets chirping, leaves blowing thru, etc. I used their restroom and it wouldn't even flush! I like it here much better! :thumbup:

S

sportrider

Welcome Aboard!!!:D

poorwboy said:
And where do you live, lets set up a ride
what he said!!!
we ride together all the time, if you live in the area you should join us!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wildboar613

Reaction score
Visit site
Just found this site a short while ago, browsed around and found a lot of good info. Been looking for an fz6 forum for awhile. Glad to see others interested in the same bike.My name is Michael, live in SE Tn in the mountains. Plenty of great roads to ride around here.

fz6.george

Reaction score
Visit site
Just found this site a short while ago, browsed around and found a lot of good info. Been looking for an fz6 forum for awhile. Glad to see others interested in the same bike.My name is Michael, live in SE Tn in the mountains. Plenty of great roads to ride around here.

Sir Wildboar,

W E L C O M E . . . :Sport: