Hey guys! Heres my Bike!

kargo

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been lurking these forums for a while now and learning a great deal about the FZ6. I decided on an FZ6 for my first bike, although it is not recommended. I have been riding for about 2 months now and I'm glad I did go with the FZ6, it has more power than I'll ever need but it also has a feeling of control that matches that power.

Heres some pics of it! I'm in the process of turning it into a street fighter but I'm taking it slow as I'm a poor student :( . I did shave the rear fender and have a TCP rear seat cowl on the way. I hope to have it finished by next summer.

img00015200905022006.jpg

img00015200906171601.jpg

img00016200906171602.jpg

img00024200905101526.jpg

n5763504752922760508075.jpg

Just thought I would introduce myself to the FZ6 community! :Sport:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome.

And I think it's cool that you're proud of and honor your heritage.

You look like a very happy and proud owner. Ride safe, post often.

Remember: the most important nut on your entire bike is the one holding the throttle!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

Great looking bike, I'll be lookin for ya on the road. Should be easy to spot, especially with that helmet! If you see another red fizzer, could be me!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Kargo! Nice bike! Have fun riding and post often. :welcome:

kargo

Reaction score
Visit site
just out of curiosity why take a bike in such good shape and turn it into a street fighter?

There is just something about the concept of a naked sport bike that gets me so excited haha. I'm going to get clipons to give a more agressive riding style and am looking for some kind of "mean" looking multi headlight type ferring. Ill throw a scoop on the bottom and am considering the laser quad pipes.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride...She's a beaut....:thumbup:

ps...maybe before the headlight,scoop,and pipes you should consider frame sliders....but I'm sure you already knew that lurker...:p

Last edited:

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the club....:welcome:
I see your buddy have CB919....buddy of mine has CB599 and we ve been riding together...good match up...:thumbup:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike congrats and :welcome: Keep us updated with the work you do and dont forget the pics...We are picture whores on this site:thumbup::rockon::rockon:

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
just out of curiosity why take a bike in such good shape and turn it into a street fighter?

Yeah, why not wait until you lay the bike down and destroy the fairings, and then decide it will be cheaper just to turn it into a streetfighter? :rolleyes:

Seriously, some people just do it because they like the look better, not because it's a cheaper way to fix a damaged bike...